What are the zoning districts in the Town of Randolph?

The zoning district for a specific parcel can be identified on parcel/property maps.

  • Crawford Square Business District (CSBD)
  • West Corners Business District (WCBD)
  • North Randolph Business District (NRBD)
  • Blue Hill River Highway District (BRHD)
  • Great Bear Swamp Highway District (GBHD)
  • Industrial District (ID)
  • Orchard Street Business District (OSBD)
  • Great Pond Commerce Center Overlay District (GPCCOD)
  • Business District (BD)
  • Business Professional District (BP)
  • Sanitary Facility District (SFD)
  • Residential Single Family High Density (RSHDD)
  • Residential Single Family Medium Density (RSMDD)
  • Residential Two-Family District (R2FD)
  • Residential Multi-Family District (RMFD)
  • Residential Multi-Family 55-Plus (RMF55+)
  • Business Housing Authority District (BHAD)

Show All Answers

1. I want to install signs for my business. Do I need a permit?
2. Who plows, fixes potholes or makes repairs on a road?
3. What is the difference between a public road and a private road?
4. Is my property in a flood zone?
5. How do I get on the Planning Board agenda?
6. Can I build on my lot?
7. What is the difference between a Special Permit and Site Plan/Design Review?
8. Can I divide my property to create another lot?
9. How do I obtain a plot plan?
10. How do I find out what type(s) of business are allowed in a district?
11. What are the zoning districts in the Town of Randolph?
12. How can I get my property zoning changed?