Forms & Applications

Land Development Forms

(May also be obtained in the Planning Office)

DocumentWhen Required
Commercial SignsAll new or altered signs (including refacing) require review and a permit.
Apply online
Determination of Historic SignificanceAny building greater than 100 years old must be evaluated before renovation or demolition
Request to Continue or WithdrawTo withdraw an application before Planning Board or change a public hearing date
Special Permit (PDF)
  • Uses requiring a special permit by Planning Board (SPPB)
  • Construction of In-law Apartments
  • Construction or conversion of two-family homes

Site Plan and Design Review (PDF)Modifications to a non-residential structure or parcel which affect the exterior appearance
  • Landscaping changes
  • Lighting
  • Parking changes
  • Painting, additions, siding
  • Signs
Owner AffidavitRequired when a project applicant is not also the current property owner
Zoning Change RequestA property owner request to the Town to change the zoning of a parcel 

Subdivision & Road Improvement Forms

(May also be obtained in the Planning Office)

Planning Board Use Only

  • Form B1: Certificate of Decision for Preliminary Subdivision Plan
  • Form C1: Certificate of Decision for Definitive Subdivision Plan
  • Form F2: Release of Covenant
  • Form H1: Reduction/Release of Negotiable Securities
  • Form I: Decision and Conditions for a Definitive Subdivision Plan

Zoning Board of Appeals Forms