How do I obtain a plot plan?

Your project may require a plan of land completed by a registered land surveyor as part of the review and permitting processes. The Town does not make recommendations for registered land surveyors or other professionals; however, a list of licensed land surveyors and engineers is available through the Massachusetts Division of Professional Licensures. Additionally, the Massachusetts Association of Land Surveyors and Civil Engineers (MALSCE) provides information regarding civil engineers and land surveying.

If you would like to inquire about persons who have previously done work in the town, the records of our boards, committees, and commissions are public information, and you may review any plans and applications previously filed.

Show All Answers

1. I want to install signs for my business. Do I need a permit?
2. Who plows, fixes potholes or makes repairs on a road?
3. What is the difference between a public road and a private road?
4. Is my property in a flood zone?
5. How do I get on the Planning Board agenda?
6. Can I build on my lot?
7. What is the difference between a Special Permit and Site Plan/Design Review?
8. Can I divide my property to create another lot?
9. How do I obtain a plot plan?
10. How do I find out what type(s) of business are allowed in a district?
11. What are the zoning districts in the Town of Randolph?
12. How can I get my property zoning changed?