Do I need a permit to pave my driveway?

Re-paving of an existing driveway requires a permit from the Town of Randolph by a bonded contractor prior to commencement of work. Extension/expansion of an existing driveway or any new driveway also requires a permit. View permit applications.

Randolph strongly encourages minimizing the number of impervious surfaces to prevent pollutants from reaching our watershed. Driveways constructed of permeable pavers, grasscrete, and the like are ways of providing for a new driveway while still being environmentally friendly.

Below are some additional resources which provide alternatives to the concrete, impervious driveway:

Show All Answers

1. Do I need a permit to pave my driveway?